domingo, 23 de outubro de 2011

So Just Forget Me

As my tears fall, I realize I’m crying for stupid reasons… little things linked together at that very moment.
But I can’t help it, because the reasons behind making those things up in my mind are a lot stronger.
I cry to make sure I’m still alive, I cry so I can connect with myself that is trapped deep within this shell.
I am selfish and I’ve always been this way so don’t try to change it or point the obvious, you can’t shape me how you want anymore.. But that’s ok ‘cause I know that everyone is selfish deep inside, the only difference between me and them is that I admit it.
I wasn’t born to be like you, I was born for something else, that’s why I can’t see myself doing what you want me to do..
There’s no hope for me. I’m a lost cause and you’re just wasting your time with me.
But don’t judge me or even try to love me.. I don’t want your pity, I just wanted you to understand me .. but you never will, even if you tried…

…So Just Forget Me

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário